Welcome to Diamantina Health Partners
Diamantina Health Partners is Queensland’s first academic health science centre, bringing together the state’s leading hospitals and universities to improve care for patients in our community.
Our alliance is made up of nine organisations including:
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Mater Health Services
- The University of Queensland
- Queensland University of Technology
- Translational Research Institute
- UQ Health Care (GP superclinics)
- Metro South Health
- Metro South Mental Health
- Inala Indigenous Health Service
Together, we aim to seek excellence in health outcomes through integration of clinical delivery, research and teaching.